/ / Feed for farmin's dogs: composition, reviews

Feed for farmin's dogs: composition, testimonials

Feed for farmina dogs (farmina) not so long ago appeared on the Russian market of food for animals, but already managed to find their fans.

Farmina company has three own factories forProduction of pet food: in Italy, Serbia and in Brazil. The company has a solid portfolio of brands that covers the entire market. It includes eight commercial feed lines and two professional lines, specially designed for breeders and veterinarians.

Main advantages and composition of fodder for dogs

One of the most attractive series of rationsFarmina - a line of low-grain and grain-free fodder for dogs. This feed has a low glycemic index and fully corresponds to the physiological characteristics and needs of the dog, prevents the development of obesity, and as a result - diabetes.

70% of the grain-free fodder consists of productsanimal origin. The remaining 30% is vegetables, fruits, special supplements. This line has rations intended for puppies of large breeds (chicken with garnet) and for puppies of small and medium breeds (also chicken with garnet).

Forage for adult dogs of all breeds is presentedSeveral menus: chicken with pomegranate, wild boar meat with apple, lamb with blueberries, fish with orange. In the composition of low-grain feed consists of products of animal origin by 60%. Another 20% are fruits and vegetables and the remaining 20% ​​fall on cereals (spelled and oats).

Reviews for dog foodThis diet is ideal for growingThe body of the puppy, starting from the age of three weeks. Feeds are packed in convenient packages of 200, 800 grams, 2.5, 12 and 20 kg. The feed line of Farmina Superpremium class is called Cibau. It contains a composition that contains all the necessary nutrients for animals of all ages and breeds.

The main sources of protein are chicken meat,Lamb and fish. The source of energy the body provides easily digestible carbohydrates - corn and rice. Necessary for the body fish oil contains Omega-3 and Omega-6, which have anti-inflammatory properties. The product is fully absorbed by 85%.

It does not contain artificial preservatives andGenetically modified ingredients, hormones and antibiotics. Also there are lines of feed for dogs of premium class (Ecopet Natural) and economy class, available for most breeders. The line of Vet Life veterinary diets is especially prominent. The basis of its nutrition are proteins of animal origin.

They regulate the content of phosphorus, calcium and magnesium, reducing the risk of developing kidney failure. In the composition of the feed there are grains (barley and oats), which allow you to control the blood sugar level, thus, to prevent the prevention of obesity and diabetes. Fish and chicken fat, as well as high-quality vegetables reduce the risk of allergies.

Reviews of dog food for farmina (farmina)

Readers of the site periodically leave us feedback on this or that food for dogs. Here, such opinions we recently received about the feed for farmina dogs (farmina)

Reference number 1

I have only positive food with this foodan experience. We started with a line of economy class, and now we have reached the non-grain class. It is very convenient that there is a different packaging. You can just take a sample at a time, and you can also bag a 20 kg, which allows you to save significantly.

I was advised Farmina my breeders Shit-tsu,Because not all fodders suit the dogs of light colors, in Farmina in this respect is very fortunate. My dog ​​has been sitting on this stern for the second year and the result is more than pleasing. She eats with appetite and always in good show.

Rima, Moscow

Reference number 2

While we went to Farmina got an invaluable experience. It all began with the search for feed, which could be given to our pregnant Dolly, and then to the puppies. They took one food, but a week after delivery, my mother's face swelled up, and the puppies had a rash. And then the veterinarian advised Farmin. Now full order, and my mother is eating fine and the kids are happy.

Igor, Novosibirsk

If you, dear readers, have ever been fedYour pet with this feed, please share your opinion about the product. Other visitors to the resource will be grateful to you, because in this way you will help them make the right choice.

a source
Pay attention to: