Why does the dog urinate in the house? What to do?
This is a very unpleasant habit. And foul-smelling ... But here the owner needs to be very attentive. After all, often this is not a bad habit, but a symptom of the disease ...
Why does the dog urinate in the house?
- Cystitis or inflammation of the bladder. Normally acidic urine becomes more alkaline. In this environment, bacteria irritate the wall of the bladder and urethra and cause inflammation.
- Error of the owner when accustoming to walking: Perhaps the puppy was taught to go to a newspaper, then it was removed, and what to do now was not taught. As a result, the grown-up dog goes to where he finds paper or imagines that there she used to lay.
- In some cases, dogs urinate due to fear of loneliness
- This happens in a stressful situation, especially in cases where the dog suddenly enters an unfamiliar environment
- Sometimes, with such an ugly act, a dog tries to attract the attention of the owner, show his jealousy to another dog or to some member of the family.
- Abnormal, excessive thirst. In turn, the cause of this cause can be both psychological and physical.
How to deal with this?
In all cases, the cause is first established. Excluding physical and mental reasons, go to educational measures. But in this case it is better to consult with a specialist, so that out of a small problem not create a huge ...
A detailed instruction on how to wean a dog to write at home, you will find here.