The dog does not eat raw meat, but only boiled. this is normal? Dog dwarf pinscher. Dog dwarf pinscher
Dogs can not eat raw meat at all, cooked is normal.Answer # 2:
It is no longer a predatorAnswer # 3:
Dogs in general categorically can not raw meat !!Answer # 4:
1. Raw meat as it is known so simply you will not undo it (you yourself have tried it). Pinschers have small teeth.
2. Perhaps the dog is used to eating certain foods and raw meat it does not consider for food.
3. Perhaps the dog is not hungry.
4. If the meat is stale / stupid / sick, the dog will turn away from it from the precautionary measures
5. Sometimes it happens that dogs behave like children in kindergarten. "I will not porridge, but if you give a candy, then I'll sing it." My Pekingese did not lose 2 days and then got hungry.
And in general, have in view of raw meat-source of salmonella and some other diseases.
I want to dispel a myth. From raw meat, the dog does not become angrier.
Fine.Answer No. 6:
Do not spoil the dog with no proper food and she will eat what they give.
A dog should be fed raw meat. The dog is not a man, the dog's organism is adapted for digesting raw meat and raw bones. Dogs do not get sick and do not get infected from raw meat, acidity in the dog's stomach is much more human, almost all the infection dies, including salmonella.